Garage Sale Jackpot!

I am not even sure that I can really speak about my jackpot find today…

Starts out innocently enough, right? Hmmm….wonder what is inside…..

* gulp *

You guys….look at this haul!

I know. I’m just staring at them too. I am a lucky, lucky girl!

About Susanne

I am a small business owner, a mother, a crafter and the Editorial Director at a craft book publisher. Opinions and thoughts are mine alone. If you would like to get in touch, I'd love to hear from you at susannewoods at hotmail dot com.
This entry was posted in Garage Sale Finds, Sewing. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Garage Sale Jackpot!

1. Freaking jealous is what I am. That is just to awesome!!

2. Kathy Grimm says:

This really is lucky. I enjoy reading your blog, it is full of so many interesting pictures and ideas. I’ve shared it with my readers and have nominated you for a “blogger award” there. If your interested in participating in this read about it on my web pages. I’m not sure that you will have enough time, though? Happy Diggs!

3. begoodbabe says:

God bless the lovely person who organized all of those treasures! Congratulations and enjoy! : )

4. allie aller says:

Just send me the box of green ones…you wouldn’t miss the, would you? ;-)

5. Well, now I know who to call when I need some buttons for.. ahem, a particular project I’ve got in the works.

6. Kajsa says:

I’m as green as all the buttons in the green tin :) What a find, you lucky girl!

7. Lindsay says:

Are those twist ties? What a smart way for someone to sort those by color!

8. corinnea says:

Seriously? That is amazing, you are indeed a lucky girl!

9. Wow, great find!! And they are already sorted for you. Bonus!!!

10. Rendered speechless!!!

11. Holy cow!!! How fun is that!

12. Jacqueline says:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I know who Im talking to when I need an obscure button!!!! SCORE!!! I cant wait for yard sale season here…