Hour-Before-The-Flight Sewing

I was so jealous when I was hearing about everyone’s last-minute projects before coming to Quilt Market last week, as I just figured that I could never work to that kind of timeline.  But it seems that frustration breeds creativity as I just had to have a case for my laptop before I leave for my next trip.

I made a pocket in the front to hold the cord and an envelope type top closure. With just an hour to go before I catch my flight, the case is all finished up with time to spare (blog)!

I thought that if I covered it in the lovely V&A fabric from David Textiles and some Denyse Schmidt fabrics, I can pretend it is really a book!  Off to Denver for a SAQA conference I go and I will actually take some pictures this time!

About Susanne

I am a small business owner, a mother, a crafter and the Editorial Director at a craft book publisher. Opinions and thoughts are mine alone. If you would like to get in touch, I'd love to hear from you at susannewoods at hotmail dot com.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

82 Responses to Hour-Before-The-Flight Sewing

1. Andrew Burns,Michael Kors Outlet, a World Bank lead economist, said while higher food prices are not likely to contribute to a further slowing of the world economy, it is an added concern for consumers.
    Nike Flyknit Trainer

2. NIKE AIR MAX says:

e3300eb16b6f8e5bae9c229bc9332b8bThe public focus of the NFL draft is always the firstround.
    NIKE AIR MAX

3. Barra said GM has already provided 13,Michael Kors Outlet,000 loaner cars to drivers who are concerned. But she said the company

4. 28 1
    [url=http://www.holecity.com/ghyjehovahswitnessesal.es.asp?nike-free-50-v4-c-119.html]Nike Free 5.0 V4[/url]
    Nike Free 5.0 V4

5. NEW YORK, NY (February 8, 2007) ??” Attorney General Andrew M. Cuomo today announced that Emmanuel Constant, 49, pleaded guilty to Grand Larceny in the Second Degree in Kings County Supreme Court for his role in a mortgage fraud scheme. Sentencing has been scheduled for April 16, 2007.

6. Plataforma says:

The tot coughed out some water and began breathing again.

7. Wyoming Mike Enzi (R): Yes Craig Thomas (R): Yes

8. Cuisinart says:

Since the inception of Kol Tzedek, we have made 95 arrests; 53 cases have been adjudicated, with a conviction rate of 72%.

9. Contact us says:

and , who control one of the most profitable energy companies in the U.S., have become right-wing political kingmakers in recent years.

10. engine says:

Dead Japanese lay all around while the Marines discover one dead peer from the squad of riflemen. For the rest, it’s another night of survival from this battle in the dead of night.

11. Details: $50 on clean, washed hair; $125 for wash and blow-dry.

12. All 22 crew members on the Shokalskiy are expected to remain with the ship to wait for the sea ice to disperse.

13. MR. GREGORY:? Well, and Leader, Leader Clyburn, pick up on that.? You heard Leader Cantor say, “Whoa, whoa, whoa,” on the investment side and America’s innovation, “we’re not for government intervening in the economy anymore.” Are we headed for a real impasse here in terms of what the president’s expected to say?

14. Guest artists supplementing the trio include woodwind players Tia Fuller and Antonio Hart, trombonist Robin Eubanks, and, on one song each, vocalist Lizz Wright and the legendary stylist of trumpet and scat, Clark Terry, a key member of Ellington’s big band in the 1950s.

15. Damskie says:

who can’t quite pull it off?? Is that not a positive sign for U.S.

16. GREGORY: Right. But there is a little bet of– there is a little bit of sentimentality like, well, you know, if I tired pot, it’s not going to be so terrible. I mean, there is medical issues with that. I don’t know all the science behind it, but then it’s a lot more potent now. I mean, this– I don’t know, it doesn’t seem like as a parent it’s something that should be just sort of…

17. GREGORY: I know you want to stay away from politics. One of the big political questions right now in a lot of states is whether to legalize marijuana. We’ve seen Colorado do it. I’m asking two doctors, how do you feel about that?

18. “I’m not saying that I like being in prison but I am very grateful for this time to be able to reflect and study,” Ramirez says in a statement provided by her court-appointed lawyer, Jeremy H. Gonzalez Ibrahim. “I was a parakeet. I just repeated what other people said.”

19. During JCOPE's public session Tuesday, Yaroshefsky had called for more transparency in JCOPE's actions and wanted a national search for a new executive director.