Ugh. Well..I still have some backsplash tile to add, toe-kicks to add, some trim to put up around the window and the door, DH needs to hook up the extractor fan and I/we are going to replace three of the doors on the wall cabinet with glass (just a little bit too much beadboard) but mostly done. Kinda.
At least you don’t think I’ve been slacking off and not blogging just because I am sitting on the sofa watching Gossip Girl or something. Which I haven’t. I promise!
You can’t really see it, but we closed off a doorway to the right of the ancient stove that we free-cycled!
Yes, I really did screw the holes into the wrong side of the front panel on that drawer front. Yes, a replacement is on order. I am a dope.
These are the wall cabinets we are replacing with glass fronts! yippee!
This is the gas cooktop that I scored on craigslist for $150! Woot!! Need to install that extractor fan next!
Hope to be completely done by the end of the year…maybe sooner. Then I can show you all the fun things I made for Christmas!
Hope you are all enjoying your holiday season!